Penn State Hillel Parent Circle
Parents play an integral role in the building and sustaining of Jewish life for the 5,000 Jewish students on campus. We encourage our parents to get involved with Hillel by providing financial support for our programs, providing leadership for our parent and family activities, and helping Penn State Hillel connect with our supporting communities. A financial investment ensures that Penn State Hillel can continue to grow and inspire each unique student, and that each parent can stay connected to Jewish life in Happy Valley.
The Penn State Hillel Parent Circle is a dedicated group which supports the ongoing advancement of Penn State Hillel. PC members provide feedback, serve as ambassadors, and offer philanthropic support, both personally and through outreach to other stakeholders. Members share a common interest in strengthening Penn State Hillel and enhancing the Jewish student experience.
Parent Circle Giving Levels:
$3,600 – $4,999: Community Builders
$1,000 – $3,599: Sustainers
In honor of this generosity, Parent Circle level supporters receive the following tokens of our immense appreciation:
- A personal thank you call from our students
- Monthly parent newsletter and updates
- Special invitation to our Parent Circle events, including meetings with senior University leaders
- Regular photos and videos of Penn State Hillel students in action
- A copy of our annual Impact Report, with special recognition as a member of the Parent Circle
To enhance their experience on campus, students of Parent Circle supporters receive:
- Penn State Hillel swag
- Coffee with Penn State Hillel’s executive director
- A spring finals package
To learn more, or if you’re interested in joining the Parent Circle, please fill out the form below or contact Director of Institutional Advancement, Stefanie Tapper.
*Checks are made payable to Penn State Hillel and can be mailed to:
114-117 Pasquerilla Spiritual Center
University Park, PA 16802