The Hasbara Fellowships Israel Program is an exclusive 16-day Israel advocacy training program focused on offering pro-Israel student leaders the opportunity to gain leadership skills, network with their peers, meet Israelis and Palestinians from all sides of the political spectrum, and travel to strategic locations throughout the country.
On the program you will:
- Tour strategic points throughout Israel, such as the Syrian border, the Gaza border, key Jerusalem landmarks, and Palestinian towns.
- Visit Israeli humanitarian organizations, hi-tech companies, the Knesset and Supreme Court
- Meet with Israeli leaders and influencers including journalists, diplomats, military leaders, and academics
- Receive practical training in public speaking, social media content creation and management, and other effective ways to defeat anti-Israel campaigns.
- Learn how to create strategic impact plans; effectively communicate about Israel, build relationships with other student groups, plan and host campus initiatives, and answer the difficult questions about Israel.
Only highly recommended and engaged students (with at least two semesters remaining on campus) will be accepted to the program. Apply to spend YOUR winter break in Israel here!
Visit www.hasbarafellowships.org to learn more and apply or contact Alona Lipetz, Penn State’s Israel Fellow, at email@example.com for more information.
Hasbara Fellowships is a leading pro-Israel campus activism organization working with over 80 Universities across North America. Hasbara Fellowships, a program spearheaded by Aish HaTorah since 2001, brings hundreds of students to Israel every summer and winter, giving them the information and tools to return to their campuses as educators about Israel. So far, Hasbara Fellowships has educated over 3,000 students on over 250 campuses. Upon returning from the program, the Hasbara Fellows receive support from our staff, as well as access to various campaigns, programs, speakers and other materials and tools. Hasbara Fellowships focuses on college campuses, but the information and tools offered are applicable for other forums as well. Hasbara Fellowships is an independent, US tax-exempt nonprofit organization with 501(c)(3) status.