Penn State Hillel Parent Circle
At Penn State Hillel, we aim to enrich the lives of Jewish students by creating a pluralistic, welcoming, and inclusive environment where students can grow intellectually, spiritually, and socially. As a member of one of the largest Jewish communities on any college campus, with upwards of 4,000 Jewish undergraduates and 1,000 Jewish graduate students, your student has many opportunities to find his or her niche!
Parents play an integral role in the building and sustaining of Jewish life for the 5,000 Jewish students on campus. We encourage our parents to get involved with Hillel by providing financial support for our programs, providing leadership for our parent and family activities, and helping Penn State Hillel connect with our supporting communities. A financial investment ensures that Penn State Hillel can continue to grow and inspire each unique student, and that each parent can stay connected to Jewish life in Happy Valley.
What PARENTS Receive:
- Recognition as a member of the Parent Circle
- Invitation to Parent and Family Weekend Shabbat and Sunday Bagel Brunch
- Invitation to special events throughout the year, including a spring Parent Circle – only members event
- Opportunities for local event sponsorship
- Monthly updates from the Executive Director
- Monthly Parent and Alumni Newsletter
What STUDENTS Receive:
- Welcome letter
- Penn State Hebrew t-shirt
- High Holiday Ticket
- Fall finals package
- Spring finals package
- Mischolach Manot (Purim gift)
- Monthly Student Newsletter
- Priority access to leadership development opportunities
To join the Parent Circle, please click here or contact the Director of Community Engagement, Hannah Giterman, and email@example.com.
*Checks are made payable to Penn State Hillel and can be mailed to:
114-117 Pasquerilla Spiritual Center
University Park, PA 16802