Join us for Passover! We are offering five Seders this year for students and community members to choose from. Purchase now for a discount!
- Traditional Seder – the traditional seder, led by AISH Penn State
- Freedom Seder – a social justice seder focusing on the theme of freedom and liberation during Passover
- Musical Seder – reform/music Seder which infuses modern music with traditional songs and open discussion in a modern liberal Seder. Hagaddah. Learn new (and classic) Passover songs.
- Not Your Bubbe’s Seder – a non-traditional, boisterous seder based on theOn-One-Foot Hagaddah.
Ticket Price Information:
- Students: $18 advance; $25 door price
- Non-students: $36 advance; $45 door price
Waring Hall Commons will offer Kosher for Passover food options through out the entire week. The buffet will be supervised by AISH Penn State’s Rabbi Ricki Vigon.