Campus Engagement Internship
A Paid Engagement Internship Opportunity
Penn State Hillel is seeking dynamic, creative, and self-motivated individuals who want to dramatically enhance Jewish life on campus! Campus Engagement Interns create a world outside the tent of Hillel, in a way that is significant to the individuals they are engaging. You will have the opportunity to work with fellow students one on one and in small groups to grow your community. Given a stipend and a budget to hold events you see as relevant and Jewish, you will shape a new Jewish culture at Penn State!
Penn State Hillel is excited to offer paid internship opportunities to students who have:
- The ability to build broad social networks with a variety of people
- The ability to find and engage Jewish students
- The ability to create programs and small events with meaningful Jewish content
- The ability to maintain a presence on social media
- The ability to analyze data to drive decisions
Applications are now OPEN. If you are interested in learning more, please reach out to Robyn Markowitz Lawler, [email protected].
Once you have submitted an application, you will be contacted by Robyn Markowitz Lawler to follow up.
Campus Engagement Intern Fall '21/Spring '22 Application